Tuesday 19 January 2016

2016 and its opportunities

I am starting to believe we may be entering a recession sooner than I had thought. I was believing we would see a recession by the end of this year, or early 2017 but We may be entering a recession right now as some indicators are showing. If we see another interest rate hike from the federal reserve, I believe the dow jones index could drop to 14,000 this year, with oil going down to 20-25, but we are not that far as we currently are at 28.5. This will be an excellent opportunity to make a 50% -100% move when it hits its bottom. The opportunity to make tremendous gains in gold and silver looks like its appearing now as well, as companys producing those metals are dropping like a rock, down 10% on average today alone. I expect oil, metals and stocks will continue to fall until you see the federal reserve print more money (QE4) or them reverse the interest rate hikes. If they don't do one of those two things, we will be entering a great deflationary period that could be worse then then great depression. We are on year 7 since the last recession, and recessions occur every 2-9 years. What bullets do we have when we enter the next recession? They will have to print more money, and that will create our opportunity for tremendous gains in both oil, and precious metals.  I have been investing in precious metals myself, but with these deflationary forces we have coming, I am starting to put new investments into the U.S dollar most likely, since my canadian currency is going to continue to fall with oil prices, and holding a cash position will put me in a great spot for any coming opportunities.

Click here to see some charts from Mike Maloney, that point to exactly what I'm saying here.





No comments:

Post a Comment