Friday 30 October 2015

My journey to the millions

As a young kid, I hated school. I felt lost from having to wake up to go to school which I did not feel a need to go since I didn't understand what joy there is from going to school for 12 years, just so I could graduate to get a job until I'm 65. That thought didn't excite me at all, and it made me hate school. Once I hit high school, I dropped out instantly on the first day and didn't make it back until 2 years from that day. I started at an alternative school, and shortly after, I started buying and selling random items such as bikes, games, gaming systems, etc to make a profit. To boost my money to play around with, I got a job at Mcdonalds. I didn't like the job, but I did like the people I worked with. I had started to finally find meaning in life as I watched my small part time business rack in more profits as I had more money to play with. After about 9 months, I had to quit my job to focus on my small business that was earning more income than the job by twice as much at some periods of time. I slowly started to get bored of this business and was introduced to multi level marketing. I joined instantly and started to learn, and grow as a person. My business did very terrible, I lasted 3 months before I quit but this opportunity was what made me realize is I am meant to be an entrepreneur. I used the time after this to start studying investments such as commodities, and the economy. I worked on learning how to position myself with the profits I made from my small business that I gave up to start to pursue something new, and what I started with was buying gold and silver. I bought the majority silver at $25 an oz, which hurt me since it is currently at $21 today which is 3 years later roughly. For my second investment, I wanted to get in the stock market but I was only 18 and had to be 19 to open an account. I found a trusted person to open an account that I could have control over, and I bought a solar panel company, stock symbol YGE for 3.50 a share and sold it at 5.75 a share three months later. At the time, I had no idea what I was doing, but I got pretty lucky with this trade. I would had held on to this but I transferred the funds into my name as I was finally 19, and my stock broker took over from there. My stock broker has made a few killing stock trades in the past couple years. He focus's on penny stocks, which most are garbage in my opinion, but I believe my first trade was AIX.V and I flipped it from 3.5 to 5.5 cents. Another great trade was DIDG at 5.5 cents, sold at 9.9 cents. That was a nice trade, and still is in my top two trades to date. My next venture was starting my own small junk clean up business. I bought myself a truck and starting using people I know in the construction business as leverage to find work. I was renting a Dump trailer for a monthly fee and made a few decent jobs that were nice profit. This came to an end when I lost my drivers license from having to many tickets as a new driver. I wasn't the brightest kid growing up. I gave up on that business and started to focus again on investments. I found an investment in a small construction business that was offering around 4x my investment to fund them. It was initially going to take about a year to receive my return, it ended up taking a period of two years and the returned amount 3x my investment, since it was not a locked in number. Still a great investment though of course. One thing I also tried was binary options. Short story, I lost all my funding I put in within the first day. After this I continued to look for ways to get rich and make it big. I decided to do day trading, since I loved the stock market already so much. I did make a few good trades, including one that I made a 50% return on in a matter of 4 minutes, but I parked all my money into a pump and dump failure, when I thought it was a great discount to buy. I lost it all. This was a big set back in my investing since my silver was at an all time low at this point and I lost all the money I put in the pump and dump, and was using my other investment income to live off.

I have made many mistakes, and have made a few really good investments. Today, I look back and go what the hell was I thinking. I have been focusing hugely on education and if I new what I knew back when I was 17, I probably would have made it by now. What I am focusing on now is using other peoples money and other peoples time to create income now. My investments now are being aimed for cash flowing assets. I am now focusing my money on cash flowing stocks while I get educated in the real estate market to learn how to make money there. I have made enough mistakes to instantly jump into any more get rich quick schemes, so now I take the time to get educated on the subject before throwing money at it. One investment right now I have is using other peoples money, and other peoples time to create a return of roughly 30% percent minimum (could be as high as 100%) to create money that I can use to purchase some cash flowing assets with. All I want to focus on is growing my monthly cash flow income from investments to $3000-5000 so I can spend my time however and continue growing my investments with that money. I have learned that true wealth is time and freedom. It does not matter what my net worth is from these assets, all that matters is I continue to grow my assets and have the freedom to spend my time however I would like. I am now 21 and the goal is to be rich by the age of 25, with 10,000 cash flow income coming in every month from assets.


Thanks for reading! Feel free to take a look at more of our blogs by clicking below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment