Thursday 24 September 2015

The pathway to success

Hey everyone, and welcome to another blog by My journey to the millions. Today's blog will be about the path to success. Its not an easy one, and its not a short one.

I have been trying for about 3 and a half years now to find a way to become successful. What I have learned is its not easy, its not meant to be easy and it never will be easy. There is a reason for this of course though. It's a test, if it was easy, everyone would be successful. My goal that I would consider my self successful if I hit a million dollars net worth, and recently if added 10,000 passive cash flow monthly. The reason I have added 10,000 dollars as passive cash flow monthly is because it does not matter if you have a million dollars because your going to lose that in a bad investment or spend it. The reason why its not easy is because you have to learn on the way to success. In my case, anyone can make a million dollars. Making a million dollars is only half of the work. Keeping that million dollars and being able to re make that million dollars once more if you lost it is what you learn on the way to success. Your goal could be different than just money but it still requires the same process.

In my personal opinion, asking "what's the best way to get rich?" is one of the most stupid questions you can ask about money. There is no get rich quick scheme's and if there is, chances are you will lose all that you make eventually. What I have learned with trying multiple things to hit my goal is that the rate of the goal is the same winning percentage in anything you do. I have tried a junk removal business, two multi level marketing companies, day trading stocks, investing in random stuff and what I've learned is its possible to achieve a financial goal with any of those but you must truly be interested in whatever path it is that you'd like to go down. If you get bored, chances are you will quit that path and try another one that is if your that determined to hit financial freedom. It's a long path to success, but every time I try something new to achieve my goal, I learn and grow every single time. The time that it takes you to achieve your goal is the time your shaping your body mind, and soul into becoming the person required to achieve those goals. Your recreating yourself on this journey. Do not give up, keep going. Some people are able to change and adapt quickly, some people take longer but this is a process anyone can do and its a process that has to be gone through for any goal weather its money, sports, or anything else in the world. If your learning more, if your changing more than your growing into the person that you have to be to be successful at your goal.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to take a look at more of our blogs by clicking below! 


The face to the name




No comments:

Post a Comment