Tuesday 5 May 2015

My thoughts on Robert Kiyosaki

Hey everyone, and welcome to another blog by My journey to the millions. Today's blog will be about the famous financial author, Robert Kiyosaki. I will be letting you know how I feel about him and his educational products.

I have personally ready about 10 books from Robert Kiyosaki, and I have loved them all.as Currently, I am in the middle of reading "Why we want you to be rich" with Donald Trump as an author as well.  I've always wished he had a book that more focused on his story of trial and error to becoming the successful man he is today but he doesn't mention much about it in just one particular book. There is bits and pieces in each of his book mentioning his struggles and success's in the past. He doesn't talk about any particular way to make money, saying that the stock market is the way to make money, or real estate is the way to go. He understands there is money to be made in any market, any day. You can become rich off the stock market, Real estate market, business, and everything else. He doesn't tell you what to do, or focus on how to get rich. Instead, he focus's on explaining its your why that counts more than your how because your why will push you to find your how. Every ones how will be different because we all have interests in different things. He teaches you about cash flow, and cash flow quadrant. He also educates you about business, and some real estate. Over all, he is my favourite author at the moment. The only thing I dislike about him is how he mentions the Rich dad Poor dad story quite frequently in his books, which if you've read more than one of his books, you'll be reading previously read paragraphs again. I recommend you read his books, and also play his cash flow game. The game is great game and you can play online for free on his website.
Thanks for reading! Feel free to take a look at more of our blogs by clicking below! 




The face to the name


No comments:

Post a Comment