Monday 6 October 2014

The Next gold and silver opportunity

Hey everyone, and welcome to another blog by My journey to the millions. Todays blog is about silver and gold, is the opportunity here now, coming , or gone? I will talk about some of the predictions from people that I follow closely, and mention my favorite stock of a mining company.

In the last decade and a half golds value had been rising until just about 2 years ago when it peaked at 1900. Since then, it has been in a pretty sharp decline down to 1200 and is currently hitting its old bottom support line on a chart graph. If we break this support which is around 1180, we could see another massive drop in price. Silver has been hit even harder going from 50 dollars an oz to 17! So the question is, how do I profit off these precious metals? Truth is, you can make money no matter what the price does thanks to having so many worthless companies that aren't to hard to find and you can have access to shorting them. There is one problem though, is now really the time to be shorting after a huge discount of 30 percent in gold and over 60 percent in silver?! Maybe, maybe not. The reasons for the prices going to these levels, as im sure most of us know, is because of all the money printing (inflation), and panic from the great recession but the thing is we never fixed the problems we had during the years of the crisis. All we did was crank the money printers to full speed to prevent deflation by devaluing the currency! In my opinion, gold and silver is a buy because the panic to come in the future could be much worse then what we've seen so now is the time to buy you insurance/investment at a discount! I could be wrong of course about this prediction as we are set up for a great depression to happen fairly soon (next decade or so). What this means is it could be big deflation, or hyper inflation and if it is hyper inflation, you will be wanting to hold on to these metals. If its deflation, there is only one bonus and that's your metals holding its value still compared to other assets. One stock I will be purchasing fairly soon is Bri.v. It is high risk but no one ever got high reward out of low risk. I do not recommend buying any company, do your own due diligence, but this is what ill be doing personally. What I do recommend is learning from Mike Maloney why silver and gold are both great investments in his opinion. Here is his youtube channel: Whysilverandgold.

Overall, in my opinion, the next opportunity in the metals is here and I will be personally taking advantage of this. I recommend you do your own research as I have been doing research for about 2 years now. Like us on facebook and twitter, add me on facebook, and stay connected!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to take a look at more of our blogs by clicking below! 

The face to the name

No comments:

Post a Comment