Sunday 21 September 2014

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to My Journey To The Millions. This blog is based on my journey to the millions, and what I am doing to reach my goals. If you are an investor or entrepreneur who is still in the beginning stages, I would suggest you follow my blog as it will be a benefit to you.

Let me start of by telling you a bit about myself. My name is John Hebein-Caunce, feel free to find me on Facebook if you would like to network. Remember, the wealthy builds networks, everyone else goes work. Credit to anyone who knows who quoted that, he is one of my number one role models/mentors. I started My Journey to the millions as a Facebook page to present my accomplishments, progress and goals but quickly changed it towards a motivational page to increase page likes as I have learned most people are interested in themselves and their goals rather then others. This is the reason which I have started this blog, I plan on changing my Facebook page on helping others in ways such as learning from my mistakes, changing their mindset, and getting them to think outside the box for ways they can attract the attention they need to be successful.

This blog will be posting many different types of post that can help you become successful in life, no matter what your goal is. I will be posting book reviews, business plans, how to market better, experience with sales, stocks, real-estate, etc. I am still new to this all but I can help you with what works and what doesn't work. If any of this interests you, stay connected to this blog, like my Facebook page, add me on Facebook, and lets get ready to start not just my journey to the millions but yours as well! Hope to speak to you soon.

Our greatest blog to date can be viewed here How to get ahead in the city of vancouver (or any other expensive city)

The face to the name

No comments:

Post a Comment